Skip to content
- The lowest temperature at which it can vaporize to form an ignitable mixture in air
- Reference: Chemical Process Safety – Fundamentals with Applications, 2nd Ed., Daniel A. Crowl/Joseph F. Louvar
- Minimum temperature at which, under specified test conditions, a liquid gives off sufficient combustible gas or vapour to ignite momentarily on application of an effective ignition source.
- Reference: S2S (safety to safety website: EN 1127-1: 1998, EN 1127-2:2002 (E), EN 13237:2003 (E))
- Science/Flammability/Terms of Parameters in Combustion