By using the ProcessSafetyWiki Services you warrant that all the registration information you submit is accurate and your use of Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Users are solely responsible for protecting their accounts from access by others.
The contents that you post to the wikips website should be related to Process Safety. You may only post contents to the Site that you have created or otherwise have permission to use. You cannot post contents that violate copyright or other legal rights may be charged with civil and criminal liabilities.
You agree that you will not use the Site:
- For an unlawful purpose;
- To violate or infringe the rights of another, including rights of copyright, trademark or publicity;
- To post messages that contain:
- Offensive language;
- Inappropriate personal information;
- Advertising or commercial content that is not relevant in the context;
- Viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or appropriate any system or data; or
- Content that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this Web site, as determined by ProcessSafetyWiki;
- To remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in this Site or any material downloadable from this Site; or
- To harvest or collect information about Site users without their express consent.
ProcessSafetyWiki has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Site or any posts or other materials that you or other users post. We reserve the right to remove material from this Site for any reason, but are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such material.